Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy riding... :)

Really thankful to George (my colleague in office), who lent me his bicycle to go around while I am here in US... That is a "real good" bike! (Not that I have much experience with other good bikes :) )
Am becoming more and more comfortable with its gears, and it takes very less effort to ride. Although, I am pretty slow as compared to other bikers I think...

After shifting to a new hotel (Best Western) closer to my office, had a trip to the "Concord center", and a little further up to "Lexington road". Lost way while coming back... so I must have ridden atleast 6-7 miles. Legs hurt a little, but, it was good. This is a perfect place to bike. Less traffic, beautiful houses, charming gardens, and cheerful weather!

My office is around 5 miles from here. I think I can bike to office, lest for the heavy laptop bag.

No comments: