Friday, March 10, 2006

It's a fine day today...

I start for office and find that it's a fine morning... I come down my building to the basket-ball court. The bricks washed up by the rains last night look redder than ever. I come out of the complex to see the washed streets, flowers from the trees have dropped down on the pavements. I cross the school, and a nice carol hit my ears. The washed up lawns of Daffodils where I used to stay earlier look more inviting than ever. I reach in front of my office buildings, and the white lilies (or are they some other flower?) outside "Deccan harvest" are blooming with enchanting fervour.
Wow! It's going to be a fine day!

1 comment:

SameerDS said...

Good day to you, Madam! It sure is a fine day ... sitting at home listening to chirping birds and squeaking squirrels (or whatever sound it is that they make), with the sun playing hide and seek behind the clouds and a cool monsoon-like breeze blowing right through the house!