Thursday, March 31, 2005

My pink iPod!


My pink iPod! Posted by Hello

How can somebody afford anything than just loving it! :)
It is so cute... I am sure that Apple has got one of the best creative designers in the world! (may be the best after google :), have to say this after using picasa and hello for posting this picture...)

But it is so good. It's cool! It just rocks!

So, let me see, here is a list of my most loved possessions:
- my pink mini iPod!
- my newly bought silver Honda Activa! (though the bank half-owns it yet)
- my nice and loved black Sony headphones
- my red "Easies" bag
- my LG-reliance mobile (just added it, don't love it that much though)

Hey, the thieves out there! don't take the alert!

6 comments:

amit upadhyay said...

you lazy girl! :-)

btw how do u assign heading while sending post using hello?

Unknown said...

The post heading?
I did not send the full post using "hello". Just sent the picture from hello. And, then edited the post in blogger.
Btw, is there any other way to do it? I don't know :)

Solzaire said...

ipod is super-cool. so can you park and drive the bike yet? ;)

Unknown said...

Had a trip to Shivajinagar last night on my Activa. Ditched Inox Mcdonalds and went to the JM road one just for the sake of driving :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, the girl can ride all right. We went from Hadapsar to Aundh and back. One minor hiccup - she jumped a traffic light and got fined.
On the Aundh road she even touched 50 kmph! :-)

Anonymous said...

hey i got an activa too.